Thursday, October 26, 2017

Recent Buy - Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. (SKT)

Yesterday October 25, I bought 50 shares of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. at $ 24.36 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 24.92 to $ 24.76 per share. I totally hold now 150 shares of SKT and my yield on cost is 5.53%. You can look at my first purchase of SKT here.


 
Details of my purchase: 


  

With current yearly dividend ($ 1.37), my last purchase 50 shares of SKT increases € 43.44 ($ 51.03) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 11,270.00. After this acquisition, SKT's weight of my portfolio is about 0.80% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.16%. My purpose is slowly to build up SKT's share of my portfolio, if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long SKT

Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. What do you think why there are so many short positions at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JJ

      I suppose there are so much those short positions, because investors believe SKT's price continue still to fall.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
  2. Great buy! I also added this week and right before ex date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice again! I also initiated a first position in Tanger today.

    ReplyDelete