Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Recent Buy - CVS Health Corporation (CVS)

Yesterday October 9, I bought 15 shares of CVS Health Corporation at $ 74.28 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 78.13 to $ 77.17 per share. I totally hold now 55 shares of CVS and my yield on cost is 2.59%. You can look at my first purchase of CVS here.  




Details of my purchase: 




With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.50), my last purchase 15 shares of CVS increases € 18.97 ($ 22.35) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 11,200.00. After this acquisition, CVS's weight of my portfolio is about 0.90% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.62%. Hopefully, I have the opportunity to make at least one additional purchase this year if the share price continues to decline.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CVS

Thanks for stopping by!
  

4 comments:

  1. Nice buy I also added to my position. Also added WBA just keep hitting new lows for the past three days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! I've also bought 20 shares at 73.85 yesterday. Looking at the 10 year dividend yield history, it's clear to me: it's time to buy!

    Cheers
    -DivRider

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hold the same number of cvs shares, but with a higher cost basis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, added to my CVS position, though my average cost basis is a little higher than yours. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete