Saturday, August 5, 2017

Dividend Increase – The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)



On Thursday, August 3rd The Kraft Heinz Company announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.60 to $0.625 per share that’s payable September 15, 2017 to holders of record August 18, 2017. This represents a 4.17% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $86.66 (Friday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.88%..  

Since I own 100 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $7.45.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.61%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. That increase is fine with me. Always happy to read about more cash flowing in passively. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    A very nice, unexpected increase, as I wasn't sure when they would. Great news.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete