Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Recent Buy - Enbridge Inc. (ENB)

On Monday June 12, I Bought 25 shares of Enbridge Inc. at CA$ 51,15 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 55.93 to CA$ 53.39 per share. I totally hold now 45 shares of ENB and my yield on cost is 4.57%. You can look at my first purchase of ENB here.



Details of my purchase: 


 

With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.61), my last purchase 25 shares of ENB increases € 30.65 (CA$ 45.45) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,800.00. After this acquisition, ENB's weight of my portfolio is about 0.41% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.51%. I'm planning slowly to build up ENB's share of my portfolio, if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long ENB

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice purchase as you know I have been adding shares as well lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one, I purchased this morning 50 pieces for 34 EUR, which converts currently to 50.54 CAD. And as you, my idea is to build this up to some 100 shares, when the price stays in the area or gets further down

    ReplyDelete