Friday, December 23, 2016

Recent Buy - W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC)



Yesterday on 22nd December I Bought 17 shares of W. P. Carey Inc. at $ 58.52 per share plus commission.

  
My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 61.56 to $ 60.57 per share. I totally hold now 47 shares of WPC and my yield on cost is 6.54%. I purchased my first WPC's shares about one and half year ago, you can read my first acquisition of WPC here.


Details of my purchase:



If you are interested, you can read the latest analysis of WPC by Simply Safe Dividends here


With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.99), this purchase 17 shares of WPC increases € 47.97 ($ 50.15) of expected annual net dividend income. 

At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,000.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long WPC

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA!!!

    Hawk - Nice job, WOW!! Crossing the 10K!!! SO SICK! Killing it. Keep it up.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete