Friday, October 14, 2016

Dividend Increase – Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI)


Yesterday Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.60 to $0.61 per share that’s payable November 15, 2016 to holders of record October 31, 2016. This represents a 1.67% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $32.95 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 7.41%. 

Since I own 150 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $4.47.

That increase rises my YOC to 6.79%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great, I own a few shares of them too, so also an increase for me. Hope to see them continue to increase the dividend each quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohi se vaan puksuttaa hyvää vauhtia etiäpäin =)

    ReplyDelete