Sunday, September 25, 2016

Week in Review 38/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On September 23 I received a dividend of € 29.85 from Triton International Limited


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


News from My Portfolio Holdings:


September 19, 2016


September 20, 2016


September 21, 2016


September 22, 2016


September 23, 2016 




Articles that caught my attention:



  

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!  

2 comments:

  1. A pretty quiet week for your dividends this week, but congrats on the payment you received nonetheless.

    I really enjoyed Income Surfer's post this week.

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing me to Jason's new blog. Also see Flowers still being mentioned. Good because I bought some last week and was worried I had missed the boat.
    Cheers,
    DFG

    ReplyDelete