Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dividend Increase – W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC)


Yesterday the Board of Directors of W. P. Carey announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.9646 to $ 0.9742 per share that’s payable April 15, 2016 to holders of record March 31, 2016. This represents a 2.28 % increase over the first quarter 2015 dividend of $ 0.9525 per share and a 0.96 % increase over for the fourth quarter 2015 of $ 0.9646 per share. With current price $ 61.23 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 6.36 %. 

Since I own 30 shares, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 0.86.

That increase rises my YOC to 6.34 %.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I missed this release from WPC. Thanks for the heads up! MY 100 shares will see a bit of a bump...

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teke a look at http://ir.wpcarey.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4054624

      Delete
  2. I bought WPC last year, and I'm happy with the yields. Although, I saw some of the guru has been moving their asset out of the REITs. What's your take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vivianne

      Interest rate rise expectation is certainly transferred funds from the REIT, but I believe that quality companies will continue in the same old way.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      DH

      Delete
  3. Hey DividendHawk,

    Congrats on the pay rise! A raise after starting with a big yield is a great bonus.

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete