Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Dividend Increase – T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW)


Today T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.52 to $0.54 per share that’s payable March 30, 2016 to holders of record March 16, 2016. This represents a 3.85% increase to regular quarterly dividends and this is the 30st consecutive year that TROW has increased its dividend per share. With current price $69.26 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.12%. 

Since I own 25 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $1.49.

That increase rises my YOC to 2.66%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

1 comment:

  1. I must have missed this announcement. I didn't know TROW had increased its dividend. Now let's hope the stock price starts to head back up. Thanks for sharing DH.

    ReplyDelete