Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week in Review 4/16






Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On January 25 I received a dividend of € 28.43 from VEREIT Inc.
  • On January 28 I received a dividend of € 45.85 from Bank of Nova Scotia.
  • On January 29 I received a dividend of € 38.92 from Toronto-Dominion Bank.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


News from My Portfolio Holdings: 


January 25, 2016 


January 26, 2016 


January 28, 2016 


January 29, 2016 



 

Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mentions of my two articles. The conclusion of the series should be published this week so be on the lookout for it. Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HCP is some of the most well-time purchases I've owned. Even though I only own 10 shares, I'm happy to see the dividend increase and the consistency of dividend payment of the Aristocrat champion. You have a long list of site you're following, I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete