Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week in Review 45/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On November 2 I received a dividend of € 98.77 from AT&T Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio:
  • On November 6, 2015 I bought 100 shares of Inter Pipeline Ltd. I will write a post during the next week.

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

November 2, 2015 
November 3, 2015 
November 4, 2015  
November 5, 2015  
November 6, 2015


Articles that caught my attention:

  
I wish all readers a nice next week.    

3 comments:

  1. Got to love those T dividends. I'm thinking off adding more T to my portfolio but there's actually quite a few companies I'd like to add at the current levels. Thanks for the mentions and have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Hawk. 100 Euros for nothing, sounds pretty great to me! Thank you for including both my Ask The Reader post, and my Seeking Alpha article in this week's review. I appreciate the support. Have a great week buddy
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the double mention, Hawk. Hope you had a great wknd

    R2R

    ReplyDelete