Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week in Review 31/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! I had a short summer vacation, so I missed my last week's report. For this reason, I go through the main events relating to my portfolio holdings during the past two weeks. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On July 27 I received a dividend of € 27.81 from General Electric Co.
  • On July 29 I received a dividend of € 35.63 from Bank of Nova Scotia.
  • On July 31 I received a dividend of € 36.97 from Kraft Heinz Co.
  • On July 31 I received a dividend of € 31.71 from Toronto-Dominion Bank.  


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

Transactions of My Portfolio: 

Although I was on a short vacation, the market was open and the direction the market was mainly decreasing. I had a few offers within the limit prices and now my portfolio has three new companies, namely Inter Pipeline Ltd. (IPL.TO) Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) and Eaton Corporation plc (ETN). I'll try to publish the posts during the next week of my recent purchases.


News from My Portfolio Holdings: 

July 22, 2015:


July 23, 2015:


July 24, 2015: 


July 28, 2015:  


July 29, 2015: 

July 30, 2015:

July 31, 2015:




Articles that caught my attention:  




I wish all readers a nice next week.   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Dividend Monk mention once again! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Cheers,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete