Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week in Review 29/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On July 13 I received a dividend of € 57.55 from Philip Morris International Inc.
  • On July 13 I received a dividend of € 45.70 from Global SuperDividend ETF.
  • On July 15 I received a dividend of € 19.47 from W. P. Carey Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


Transactions of My Portfolio:




News from My Portfolio Holdings: 

July 14, 2015:


July 15, 2015:


July 16, 2015: 


July 17, 2015:




Articles that caught my attention: 




I wish all readers a nice next week. 

3 comments:

  1. Great summary as always. Caught a couple articles I missed this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your week in review. Also, thanks for the mention!
    D4s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention. It was a pretty good week with dividends and increases being announced. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete