Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week in Review 8/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On February 17 I received a dividend of € 58.81 from Kinder Morgan Inc.
  • On February 19 I received a dividend of € 89.99 from Alerian MLP ETF.

Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


Transactions of My Portfolio:

  • On February 18, 2015 I bought 30 shares of Baxter International Inc. (More here)


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

The Coca-Cola Company: February 19, 2015

  • The Board Of Directors Of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 53rd Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase (More here)


Articles that caught my attention:   


 

I wish all readers a nice next week. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, DH. Have a great wknd

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my Archer-Daniels Midland Analysis in round up. Lots of good reading again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind mention! :-) Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete