Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week in Review 2/15





Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On January 8 I received a dividend of € 41.48 from PepsiCo Inc.
  • On January 9 I received a dividend of € 56.89 from Altria Group Inc.
  • On January 9 I received a dividend of € 41.54 from Global X SuperDividend ETF. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

Pfizer Inc. January 5, 2015

ConocoPhillips: January 5, 2015
  • ConocoPhillips Announces First Oil Production from the Eldfisk II Project (More here)

Digital Realty Trust, Inc. January 5, 2015
  • Digital Realty Reports Preliminary 4Q14 Leasing Results, Provides Initial 2015 Guidance (More here)

Chevron Corporation: January 6, 2015
  • Chevron Announces Oil Discovery in Deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico (More here)

Golar LNG: January 9, 2015
  • Golar LNG Prices Offering of Its Interests in Golar LNG Partners LP (More here)

Articles that caught my attention:  




I wish all readers a nice next week. 

3 comments:

  1. You January dividend income is off to a great start DH. Congrats! Just out of curiosity, do you have any plans for your Golar holdings?

    Keep up the great work. Thanks for putting the weekend reading together for the community!
    Bert, One of the Dividend Diplomats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bert

      I do not have any specific plans in terms of Golar. At the moment, I'm just going to look at what the coming years will bring.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      DH

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention, DH. Hope you had a great weekend.

    cheers
    R2R

    ReplyDelete