Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dividend Increase - Chevron Corporation (CVX)



The Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) April 30, 2014 declared a quarterly dividend of one dollar and seven cents (USD 1.07) per share, payable June 10, 2014, to holders of common stock as shown on the transfer records of the Corporation at the close of business on May 19, 2014.



Since I own 60 shares, this will increase my yearly dividends by USD 16.80 (~12.20€).
That increase rises my YOC to 3.82%



Click here to see my portfolio holdings.



You can follow the development of my dividends here.


6 comments:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the CVX and XOM increases. I expect earnings to be sort of sluggish for a while until new projects come on line in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S.B.
      That increase is okay for me. I was dreaming about 10 cents, but I can easily live with 7 cents.
      Thanks for reading!

      DH

      Delete
    2. I was actually hoping for another 10 cent raise which would have been amazing but the 7 cent raise is still quite good. I just bought another 10 shares today.

      Delete
  2. Always good to see dividend increases. Happy investing

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi R2R
      That I agree. Good investing for you too.

      DH

      Delete
  3. Awesome to get an income raise just for continuing to hold shares, my favorite part of dividend growth investing. Chevron is one of my larger holdings so this will definitely help towards reaching my dividend goals this year.

    Best wishes,
    SFZ

    ReplyDelete