Sunday, April 8, 2018

Week in Review 14/18



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



April 2, 2018


  • € 5.81 - Baxter International Inc.
  • € 42.56 - Telus Corporation



April 3, 2018


  • € 324.08 - Orion Corporation
  • € 48.87 - PepsiCo Inc.
  • € 35.52 - Coca-Cola Company



April 4, 2018


  • € 2.40 - Kimberly-Clarck Corporation



April 6, 2018


  • € 4.54 - Golar LNG


  

Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



April 3, 2018






Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

3 comments:

  1. Hawk -

    Nice list as always. Thanks for sharing the VF Corp acquisition article, as I didn't know that settled. Much appreciated!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all those interesting articles. I had missed the one about AT&T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for highlighting the article on Hormel DH. I initiated a position for the first time in Hormel earlier this year. I wondered why HRL was doing so well in a down market last week and the article explained it nicely. Thanks, Tom

    ReplyDelete