Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Dividend Increase – Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)



Today the board of directors of Archer Daniels Midland Company announced a dividend increase of from $ 0.32 to $ 0.335 per share that’s payable March 13, 2018 to holders of record February 20, 2018. This represents a 4.69% increase to regular quarterly dividends. This is ADM’s 345st consecutive quarterly payment, a record of 86 years of uninterrupted dividends. 

With current price $ 40.60 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.30%. 


Since I own 85 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 3.80.

That increase rises my YOC to 3.77




Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long ADM 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the raises coming! There have been a lot of them for you lately!

    DI

    ReplyDelete