Friday, November 3, 2017

Recent Buy - Enbridge Inc. (ENB.TO)

Yesterday November 2, I bought 30 shares of Enbridge Inc. at CA$ 48.40 per share plus commission.



My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 51.47 to CA$ 50.82 per share. I totally hold now 135 shares of ENB and my yield on cost is 4.80%. You can look at my first purchase of ENB here.


 

Details of my purchase: 




With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.61), my last purchase 30 shares of ENB increases € 36.52 (CA$ 54.53) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 11,370.00. After this acquisition, ENB's weight of my portfolio is about 1.09% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.44%. In the near future, I still have room for one ENB acquisition because its share in the portfolio is not yet too high.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long ENB.TO

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Nice hawk. Enbridge is a huge holding of mine.. trying to lower that percentage or id be all over this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    Nice work averaging down, always a fun thing to do!!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much portfolio room can ENB take? Like do you have a rule for like 3% ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AG!

      EBN can take about 2-2.5% and bring about 2% of future dividend income.

      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete