Friday, October 13, 2017

Dividend Increase – Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI)


Yesterday, 12 October Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.64 to $ 0.65 per share that’s payable November 15, 2017 to holders of record October 31, 2017. This represents a 1.56% increase to regular quarterly dividends. Maybe this increase appears to be small, but it is worth remembering that, Omega Healthcare Investors prefers to raise the dividend four times a year. The November payment in 2016 was $ 0.61 so 2017's payout represents an 6.56% increase year over year. Omega Healthcare Investors has now increased dividends for 21 consecutive quarters. With current price $ 31.41 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 8.28%. 

Since I own 185 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 5.51.

That increase rises my YOC to 7.38%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love dividend increases! Keep them coming. Don't own any OHI yet but it's on my watch list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Me OHI have 111 shares so I get a nice little raise and get will have to see how much I have gotten from them this year a nice little bit and it will increase next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to calculate my YOC. Thanks for the reminder DH
    DFG

    ReplyDelete