Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Recent Buy - Emerson Electric Co. (EMR)

Yesterday, May 2, I bought 20 shares of Emerson Electric Co. at $ 57.41 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 51.61 to $ 53.54 per share. I totally hold now 60 shares of EMR and my yield on cost is 3.59%. I made my first purchase of EMR in summer 2015, which you can look here.  




Details of my purchase: 


  

With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.48), my last purchase 20 shares of EMR increases € 26.20 ($ 28.61) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,820.00. After this acquisition, EMR's weight of my portfolio is about 0.86% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.73%. During this year, if the price will drop more down, perhaps I will add some more shares of EMR to my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long EMR

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice buy! Perfect timing too on the dip. I have had EMR on my watch list for a little while not and have been waiting for a dip. Unfortunately, the dip has come and gone all in a matter of 2 days where I had no free capital to open a position. Oh well, more opportunities will present themselves over time.

    ReplyDelete