Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Recent Buy - Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)

Friday, May 12, I bought 25 shares of Archer Daniels Midland Company at $ 41.88 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 32.87 to $ 35.58 per share. I totally hold now 85 shares of ADM and my yield on cost is 3.60%. I made my first purchase of ADM in February 2016, which you can look here.  




Details of my purchase: 


  

With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.32), my last purchase 25 shares of ADM increases € 21.81 ($ 23.84) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,790.00. After this acquisition, ADM's weight of my portfolio is about 0.86% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.68%. If the price will drop more down, maybe I will add some more shares of ADM to my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long ADM

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ADM is a great buy right now with such a huge lack of deals to be found. Can't beat that (almost) certain dividend payment in times of uncertainty. Keep it up, Hawk.

    ReplyDelete