Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dividend Increase – TELUS Corporation (TSX: T, NYSE: TU)


Today the Board of Directors of TELUS Corporation announced a quarterly dividend increase of from CA$ 0.48 to CA$ 0.4925 per share that’s payable July 4, 2017 to holders of record June 9, 2017. This represents a 7.07% increase year-over-year and 2.60% increase to the last quarter dividend. This was a thirteenth dividend increase since TELUS announcing their multi-year dividend growth program in May 2011 With current price CA$ 45.82 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.30%.

Since I own 180 shares, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by CA$ 6.71.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.33%.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments: