Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dividend Increase – PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP)




Tuesday The Board of Directors of PepsiCo, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.7525 to $0.8050 per share that’s payable June 30, 2017 to holders of record June 2, 2017. This represents a 7% increase to regular quarterly dividends. Tuesday action is consistent with PepsiCo's previously announced increase in its annualized dividend to $3.22 per share from $3.01 per share, beginning with the June 2017 payment. PepsiCo has paid consecutive quarterly cash dividends since 1965, and 2017 marks the company's 45th consecutive annual dividend increase. With current price $112.39 (Wednesday's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.87%.

Since I own 100 shares of PEP, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 15.65.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.14%.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Another solid increase form a 'boring' dividend stalwart. Even with near term headwinds this company continues to deliver. Happy to be a fellow shareholder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PepsiCo is not yet in my portfolio. I own Coca Cola, but not PesiCo. It's on its way to becoming a Dividend King and it's one of the stocks I'm looking at. It's good that their dividends keep going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete