Friday, May 5, 2017

Dividend Increase – Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH)


Wednesday May 3, the Board of Directors of Cardinal Health, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.4489 to $ 0.4624 per share that’s payable July 15, 2017 to holders of record July 3, 2017. This represents a 3.0% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $ 72.74 (yesterdays close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.54%.

Since I own 20 shares of CAH, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 0.80.

That increase rises my YOC to 2.82%.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. And the increases keep coming in. This is why we invest in known dividend raisers. I'm happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing dividend raises! Did you increase your position, by chance, after their big drop last month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick, No I don't increased my position, but hopefully I will do it during this summer!

      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete
  3. Love seeing more raises. Especially in companies that I own in my portfolio. Just picked some up on the last dip.

    ReplyDelete