Thursday, April 27, 2017

Dividend Increase – Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)


Today the Board of Directors of Johnson & Johnson announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.80 to $0.84 per share that’s payable June 13, 2017 to holders of record May 30, 2017. This represents a 5.0% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $123.58 (todays open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.72%. 

"In recognition of our 2016 results, strong financial position and confidence in the future of Johnson & Johnson, the Board has voted to increase the quarterly dividend for the 55th consecutive year," said Alex Gorsky, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

Since I own 60 shares of JNJ, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $7.15.

That increase rises my YOC to 3.44%.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment