Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week in Review 9/17




Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. 


Received Dividends:


February 27, 2017 

  • € 53.18 - Royal Bank of Canada

March 1, 2017 

  • € 72.99 - Intel Corporation
  • € 52.79 - Pfizer Inc.
  • € 5.62 - ConocoPhillips

March 2, 2017 

  • € 26.24 - HCP Inc.


Income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


My Portfolio's Transactions:


March 3, 2017 




Portfolio Holdings News:


February 27, 2017


February 28, 2017


March 1, 2017  


March 2, 2017 




Articles that caught my attention:




 

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

3 comments:

  1. That is quite the busy week indeed! Looks like you've had a very good week. Well done, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome week! You had some awesome dividend payouts also! I actually just liquidated RY as they failed to increase their annual payout. HCP is one I'm going to look into adding to my portfolio though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your week with lots of dividend increases! Best of luck with your LTC position.

    Thank you so much for including my entry with all the other great bloggers. It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete