Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Dividend Increase – Gilead Sciences (GILD)


Yesterday the board of directors of Gilead Sciences announced a dividend increase of from $ 0.47 to $ 0.52 per share that’s payable March 30, 2017 to holders of record March 16, 2017. This represents a 10.64% increase to regular quarterly dividends.  

With current price $ 73.13 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.84%. 

Since I own 35 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 5.22.

That increase rises my YOC to 2.71

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Today -10 %, could you explain why and if we have to worry about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, bad fourth quarter results, bad full year 2017 guidance, always need to be worried!

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
  2. And can be grabbed at a 10% discount after today's dip! There is a tough road ahead but I like the upside here given that the company is flushed with cash. They just need to spend it and acquire more income producing assets. Easier said that done I gues. ;) AFFJ

    ReplyDelete