Monday, December 26, 2016

Week in Review 51/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. 

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On December 19 I received a dividend of € 37.43 from The Coca-Cola Company.
  • On December 20 I received a dividend of € 7.53 from V.F. Corporation.
  • On December 24 I received a dividend of € 32.07 from Triton International Limited Co. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio:





News from My Portfolio Holdings:


December 19, 2016


December 20, 2016


December 21, 2016


December 22, 2016


December 23, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:




 
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

2 comments:

  1. Why KO pays dividend in April, July, October and December? Why not in January? December dividend payment is a Xmas present?

    On the other hand WMT pays in January, April, June and September. Not logical at all! Small things bother me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Biini, yes I agree with you, there is no any logic, but I can live with that! :)

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete