Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week in Review 50/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. 

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On December 12 I received a dividend of € 42.07 from Target Corporation.
  • On December 12 I received a dividend of € 46.81 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On December 13 I received a dividend of € 45.43 from Chevron Corporation.
  • On December 15 I received a dividend of € 13.45 from McDonald's Corporation.
  • On December 15 I received a dividend of € 14.43 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
  • On December 16 I received a dividend of € 21.10 from Flowers Foods Inc.
  • On December 16 I received a dividend of € 41.81 from Kraft Heinz Co.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
  

News from My Portfolio Holdings:


December 12, 2016


December 13, 2016


December 14, 2016


December 15, 2016


December 16, 2016 




Articles that caught my attention:




  

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of dividends this week, and lots of good articles. I'm going to read Lanny's $8k post :)

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention DH!

    I hope all is well with you and your family!

    DGI

    ReplyDelete