Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week in Review 35/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On September 1 I received a dividend of € 39.91 from Pfizer Inc.
  • On September 1 I received a dividend of € 69.13 from Intel Corporation.
  • On September 1 I received a dividend of € 4.99 from ConocoPhillips.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

   
August 29, 2016


August 30, 2016


August 31, 2016


September 1, 2016 


September 2, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on this week's dividends DividedHawk. The 'medium term S & P returns will be negative' caught my eye.

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dividend income this month. I appreciate you taking the time to find all of these great articles to read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice list of Articles! Time for me to catch up on some reading. :)

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete