Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week in Review 20/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On May 16 I received a dividend of € 37.51 from Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
  • On May 16 I received a dividend of € 16.46 from Kinder Morgan Inc.
  • On May 17 I received a dividend of € 13.26 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
  • On May 19 I received a dividend of € 75.00 from Alerian MLP ETF.    


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.   

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

May 16, 2016  


May 17, 2016  


May 18, 2016 


May 19, 2016 


May 20, 2016 



Articles that caught my attention:



 

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my United Parcel Service Post in your Week in Review. Lots of good reading this week!

    ReplyDelete