Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week in Review 19/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On May 11 I received a dividend of € 77.51 from Avance Gas Holding Ltd.
  • On May 11 I received a dividend of € 44.25 from Global X SuperDividend ETF
  • On May 13 I received a dividend of € 20.26 from ONEOK Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings:


May 9, 2016


May 12, 2016


May 13, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:




Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the reads. Found a few that I missed and definitely planning to read them over coffee in the morning. :)

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of post are some of my favorite as I get to learn so much from others. I am new to DGI so I have tons of reading to do. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these week summaries, always get some interesting articles

    by the way how far do you want to go with your portfolio, in Estonia you could already easily retire with your current portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dividendstrainer and thanks, nice to hear that you find some useful articles in my review.

      My plan is to grow it up until I have dividend income around 18k in the year. So I still have a relative long way to go. Sure in some countries, I could already "live" with my current income, but it's good to have some reserve also.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
  4. Thanks DivHawk I missed some of those articles and am reading them tonight.
    Later,
    DFG

    ReplyDelete