Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week in Review 14/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings: 


  • On April 4 I received a dividend of € 34.33 from Coca-Cola Company
  • On April 4 I received a dividend of € 45.92 from PepsiCo Inc.
  • On April 4 I received a dividend of € 290.55 from Orion Corporation
  • On April 8 I received a dividend of € 298.00 from Neste Corporation 
  • On April 8 I received a dividend of € 37.58 from Kraft Heinz Co. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings:


April 4, 2016


April 5, 2016


April 6, 2016


April 8, 2016



Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!   

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the income from your companies and thanks for sharing the articles DH.

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the dividend income DH. That looked like a great week! I hope next weekend is just as good. Thanks for sharing our post as well.
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my Cardinal Health (CAH) Dividend Stock Analysis in your week in review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my post in your links. Likely the closest I'll ever get to my investment analysis idol, Chuck Carnevale!

    ReplyDelete