Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week in Review 9/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On March 1 I received a dividend of € 69.82 from Intel Corporation.
  • On March 1 I received a dividend of € 5.14 from ConocoPhillips.
  • On March 2 I received a dividend of € 40.67 from Pfizer Inc.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


News from My Portfolio Holdings: 


February 29, 2016 


March 1, 2016   


March 2, 2016   


March 3, 2016 


March 4, 2016


 

Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the share Hawk. I hope you are having a great weekend.
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLNG made a huge distribution cut, just wondering did you notice that as no post written yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah I noticed it. Maybe later I will write a short summary of all the cuts and their impact for my dividend income as I did at the end of last year.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete