Sunday, March 20, 2016

Week in Review 11/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On March 14 I received a dividend of € 42.90 from Chevron Corporation.
  • On March 14 I received a dividend of € 37.42 from Target Corporation.
  • On March 15 I received a dividend of € 11.94 from McDonald's Corporation.
  • On March 15 I received a dividend of € 13.06 from Inter Pipeline Ltd. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings:


March 14, 2016 


March 16, 2016 


March 17, 2016 


March 18, 2016 




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!   

2 comments:

  1. Nice dividends this week. How much money in dividends do you think you will make in March?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi IH and thanks, I suppose it will be around € 390, anyway, it will be much lower as last year in March.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      DH

      Delete