Friday, January 15, 2016

Dividend Increase – Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI)


Yesterday Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.56 to $0.57 per share that’s payable February 16, 2016 to holders of record February 2, 2016. This represents a 1.8% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $33.18 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 6.87%. 

Since I own 100 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $2.98.

That increase rises my YOC to 6.26%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

1 comment:

  1. The increase from OHI was nice to see. I was wondering which company would be the first to give me a raise in 2016 and it looks like OHI i it. I really like the consistent quarterly increases as well that work out to a solid increase over the year. Slightly faster compounding is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete