Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week in Review 51/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On December 14 I received a dividend of € 43.50 from Chevron Corporation.
  • On December 14 I received a dividend of € 37.94 from Target Corporation.
  • On December 15 I received a dividend of € 12.13 from McDonald's Corporation.
  • On December 15 I received a dividend of € 33.80 from The Coca-Cola Company.
  • On December 16 I received a dividend of € 12.88 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.  


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio: 




News from My Portfolio Holdings: 

December 14, 2015


December 16, 2015


December 18, 2015  




Articles that caught my attention: 




I wish all readers a nice next week and



Photo Credit: leocervas.deviantart.com 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my articles in this week in review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moikka Haukka! Olen mielenkiinnolla seuraillut blogiasi ja kysyisinkin seuraavaa. Aion ostaa alkuvuodesta jotain kuukausittaista osinkoa maksavaa REITiä. Osaisitko suositella jotain tiettyä? Olen miettinyt Realty Income Corporationia. Olen nuori joten sijoitusta on mahdollista pitää kymmeniä vuosia. Kiitos jo etukäteen! - Joonas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi Joonas. Tällä hetkellä mielessäni on vain 2 kuukausittain osinkoa maksavaa REIT:ä, toinen on mainitsemasi Realty Income ja toinen on STAG Industrial. Realtyn ainakin luulisi olevan "varma" valinta. Mielestäni hyödyllistä on seurata Brad Thomasin artikkeleita esim. Seeking Alphassa.

      Kiitos Vierailusta,
      DH

      Delete
  3. The Reserve Bank has allowed foreign institutional investors to buy up to 49% stake in V-Mart Retail.Stock Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete