Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week in Review 42/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On October 14 I received a dividend of € 56.78 from Philip Morris International Inc.
  • On October 14 I received a dividend of € 44.57 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On October 15 I received a dividend of € 18.75 from W. P. Carey Inc.  


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

October 12, 2015:


October 13, 2015:


October 14, 2015:


October 15, 2015:


October 16, 2015: 




Articles that caught my attention:



 
 I wish all readers a nice next week.

5 comments:

  1. I just picked up Walmart based on the advice of another dividend guru. I am new to dividend investing so this is kind of different. But seeing you guys making good returns month after month is very encouraging.

    Thanks,
    Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Hawk! I really enjoyed putting together the book recommendation post. I hope readers are motivated/inspired by the books that were recommended by my friends. Hope you have a great weekend
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my Cummins analysis in your list.

    ReplyDelete