Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week in Review 33/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On August 12 I received a dividend of € 46.06 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On August 14 I received a dividend of € 20.29 from ONEOK Inc.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings: 

August 10, 2015: 


August 12, 2015: 


August 14, 2015:  


 
   
Articles that caught my attention: 


I wish all readers a nice next week.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my post in your weekly link curation, DH.

    Hope you had a great wknd.

    Best
    R2R

    ReplyDelete