Sunday, June 7, 2015

Week in Review 23/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. 

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On June 1 I received a dividend of € 14.93 from ConocoPhillips.
  • On June 1 I received a dividend of € 65.23 from Intel Corp.
  • On June 2 I received a dividend of € 37.89 from Pfizer Inc.
  • On June 3 I received a dividend of € 27.69 from Prosafe SE.
  • On June 4 I received a dividend of € 185.65 from Avance Gas Holding Ltd.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

June 1, 2015:


June 3, 2015:


June 5, 2015:



Articles that caught my attention:  




I wish all readers a nice next week. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, DH. Some great set of reads here.

    Best
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Hawk. I hope you've had a great weekend so far.
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review and dividend income. I like that you are listing the news for your stock holdings. I hold some of them too so this is providing a good tips for reading. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review and for the mention! I always look forward to these posts.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Dividend Hawk! Kiitos

    ReplyDelete