Sunday, July 6, 2014

Week in Review 27/14






Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On June 30 I received a dividend of € 54.23 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
  • On July 1 I received a dividend of € 73.65 from Golar LNG.
  • On July 1 I received a dividend of € 35.78 from PepsiCo Inc.
  • On July 2 I received a dividend of € 24.88 from The Coca-Cola Company. 

Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

News from My Portfolio Holdings: 
  
Fortum Corporation: June 30, 2014

  • Fortum completes divestment of its Norwegian heat business. (More here)

Fortum Corporation: July 1, 2014

  • Fortum increases its shareholding in Estonian Natural Gas companies AS Eesti Gas and AS Võrguteenus Valdus - structuring for eventual divestment. (More here

Prosafe SE: July 2, 2014

  • Contract signed for Safe Scandinavia Norwegian TSV operations. (More here

Golar LNG: July 2, 2014

  • Golar Enters Into Key Agreements for Maiden Floating Liquefaction Vessel. (More here

NCC AB: July 3, 2014

  • NCC has been commissioned by Uppsalahem to build 220 apartments, of which 90 for students, in Kåbo, Uppsala. The order is worth SEK 263 million. (More here)

Tele2: July 3, 2014  

  • Tele2 and NetComm Wireless announce M2M partnership. (More here)


Articles that caught my attention: 




I wish all readers comfortable next week.

1 comment:

  1. Dividend Hawk!

    Thank you so much for the mention! Nice job already collecting some dividends this month. The diplomats truly appreciate your mention and always being a strong reader. We are all going for the same goals, so it's great to know there are others in this game together. We have so many people to help fulfill, learn and push ourselves/eachother - it's amazing. Hope your 4th was great, talk soon!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete